To the admins of this site Plz Read!!!!

ok i go to skool with my friend Who was II i2d clan II and he is still sry for his outrage but u see mto have banned his brothers acoount from the forums and he was wondering if you could unban him cuz he thinks the site is great

His screenname is II scruffy ii

if this is possible he would really appreciate it

Ps Good Site.

Same question because I want to make sure I don't do it.  Cholla

I doubt you'd do what he did. He made a bunch of obscene comments twards the leaders of this site, some including the nature of sexuality with animals.

Thanks reno &.s1: I think me &bwt1953  just wanted to know the basic reason.You have awnsered that.

As for  Stank_Ho  : your awnser is just your normal flaming to stir things up a little.

Cholla

I'm not a flame. :angry5:

You're so obnoxious.

I'm not a flame. :angry5:

You're so obnoxious.

I plead guilty  Stank_Ho I'm  obnoxious at least part of the time.What do you call stirring things up a little if not flaming.

How about singeing then (that's not singing mispelled) thats a step or two below flaming. It keeps things from being dull though.  Cholla