Ahhh, Gmail, I love ya so.

Cobra

idk if anyones posted this yet, but...

Just Launched!

G is for growth

Storage is an important part of email, but that doesn't mean you should have to worry about it. To celebrate our one-year birthday, we're giving everyone one more gigabyte. But why stop the party there? Our plan is to continue growing your storage beyond 2GBs by giving you more space as we are able. We know that email will only become more important in people's lives, and we want Gmail to keep up with our users and their needs. From Gmail, you can expect more.

We're not in the plains anymore

Fonts, bullets and highlighting, oh my! Gmail now offers rich text formatting. And over 60 colors of the rainbow. Discover a land of more than just black and white. Learn more

Source: http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/about_whatsnew.html

:D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hewy, everyone, go to www.gmail.com, and check out that cool counter that just keeps going up! then log into your account (if you don't have one, email [email protected] and I'll get ya one or 5, haha...), and check out your percent used of how much...it just keeps going up! last night , I was at 1873 mb's, and now I'm at like 2051 or so!!!it just keeps going up! I love gmail... :D

Yahoo! did announce last week that they were increasing free space to 1gig. I wouldn't be supprised if they secretly up it to 2 gigs.

yahoo! is only doing that to compete with googles gmail, not to make their customers happy, but i guess its nice for the customers. theyre probably going to increase it to two and say that was the plan all along or something. gmail still lacks some of the nice features of yahoo!, but i cant switch to anything, gmail is the best. (certainly beats cox webmail :lol:)

the best free email is hear at link deleted is now the first free email service to offer 3GB of storage space. nearly a unlimated amount of space for email. Add that with webmail, pop3, and the best antispam, antivirus protection, this just might be the best free email on the planet. check it put link deleted

Forget gmail get link deleted, Forget yahoo get link deleted

You just never give up, do you?

all right, well, dont worry about him posting that anymore, since he just sent me an... interestingly disturbing email, so im deleting his account. apparently i cna tban ppl, but i can delete them! :D im sure CA3LE will be okay with this.

lol, not so fast with the worship. apparently, in the admin thing it says view/delete members, but it just brings up a list of everybody, so i searched for him, found him, and i dont know how to delete him since theres no option for it, just stuff like his email and usernames and crap. im gonna pm CA3LE, then go back to regular ol' deletion while i find a solution to this.

all right, well, don't worry about him posting that anymore, since he just sent me an... interestingly disturbing email, so im deleting his account. apparently i cna tban ppl, but i can delete them! :D im sure CA3LE will be okay with this.

To bad you can't ban him (or her) I think dkiller723 sucks for posting so much of the same thing its like spam and I hate spam. :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: