Scared of heights? lol...check this out then!

lol, im not scared of heights- it may be a little childish, but on a recent trip with my family to new york, i couldnt resist leaning over the edge of the empire state building and hocking a lugee (idk how u spell that). take that, taxi-driver-who-nearly-ran me-over-when-i-had-the-right-of-way-since-i-was-a-pedestrian-crossing-in-the-crosswalk-while-the-'Walk'-sign-was-up! sorry to all the other new yorkers tho.

That reminded me of an email a while back.

I use a boom allot, and gaff poles, but I could never do this....

I'm thinking this is from atop one of the Twin Towers.

:shock:

Speaking of hights. Has anyone heard of that roller coaster type ride on top of some tall building in Los Vegas.

Sorry, Indestructable, I wasn't trying to steal your thunder. :oops:

Your personal picture just reminded me of that one that someone sent me a while back.

BTW, has any fool ever jumped from the Eiffel Tower? That would be the view...

pitbull481 : Nice pics . Just a little info the Eiffle tower is 986ft.I think this would be from the top not the observation deck.

The Strasphere Tower in Las Vegas is 1,081 ft. from the top of the Big Shot ride.I have ridden the Big Shot so I am not afraid of heights.The Big Shot is a good ride but over too fast & you can't take a camera on it .They won't let you take anything loose for the safety of people below the tower. Cholla

Indestructable : I was just giving the height of the eiffle tower . That's probably higher than they let you go I can't say since I haven't been there.You know like from the blinking red light that keeps airplanes from hitting it(I don't know if it actually has one of these ).Anywhere they let you go could be called an observation deck. Cholla