Anyone here Download from IRC?

Hello I ws wondering if anyone here downloads from MIRC? If so are you having the problems I'm having and if you are  and have figured out how to fix it.,would you PLEASE HELP ME? Ok here's my problem....when I connect to download it starts out great..like 100 or over(which is great because i was only getting 20 -40 on my cable b4 i switched) well it will download great for a few minutes then start fluxuaiting  up and down...until it finally drops down to a crawl of 4  sometimes 2 and never goes back up...until they decide i'm going to slow and it finally disconnects...and this is only after 2-3 minutes......any help would be greatly appreciated...

are you downloading more than 169MB in a 4 hour period? If you are than you are getting fapped.

Once you get fapped you have to wait about 10-12 hrs before the fap is lifted.

When you dont wait for the fap to be lifted your downloads can start out fast and then slow down to a trickle soon after you start the download like you described.

if you dont wait for the fap to get lifted you will stay in a constant state of fapped by direcway.