6000 Members WOW

just-

Broke 6000 on the 3rd I believe. Like I said in a different thread...I predict 10,000 on June 17, 2005  :-P...any other predictions?...

Any other predictions that anyone wants me to make?...k...I predict that I'll have all the weeds outta my front yard by1230pm...  :haha:...lmao

Is that June 10, 2006.... :haha: :haha:

lol...no...where'd u get June 10th?...or were you crackin a blonde joke? (hey it's outta a bottle  :haha: )...that's 10,000 members by June 17th, 2005 (2 1/2 months from now) doncha think?...huh? wanna wager a bet?

I was just putting a date on when you would have all the weeds out of your front yard...lol :haha:

lmao...well...my prediction was wrong I've now made a bigger mess...decided to trim the bushes first...if my son would have shown up I might be done...but no (guilt trip guilt trip :) )...grrrrrr  :x...but hopefully before Christmas :)

• 1 month later...