i wish i could cancel right now

I just registered on this site for the purpose of making it widely known how inferior Direcway's service is.  Yes you most likely have a 15 month contract as I did.  BEWARE....I cancelled prior to my contract being up which results in a $300 fee, add to that $400 if you don't send your equipment back.  I asked them if that would be billed to me or deducted from my account, they told me I would definetly be billed.  This morning to my dismay I found they took the whole $700 out of my account!  I just received the boxes from them yesterday (the same day they took my money without my consent) so I haven't even had a chance to send the equipment back & they're already charging me!  I have spent my whole day today calling them, faxing them, emailing them, and now making it known just how customer service impaired they truly are!  Yes, I'm a little mad! :angry5:  Cancel your credit card or debit card prior to cancelling your service.

Here is a copy of a post in another area of the D'way forum that hopefully will help some frustrated soul:

Agreement?...what agreement.. all I did was sign a paper that I agreed I would abide with the contract...no hard copy of anything called an agreement...mostly oral crap.

BEWARE!!!...when you cancel your credit cards and or debit cards you also have to notify the bank that a particular company does NOT have authorization to debit your account...otherwise they can do it from just your account number anot even using your card (ACH debit) happened to me before...different situation...but similar