Michael Vick Hit With Sex Suit

So many groupies, so much unprotected sex...you gotta strap it up.

I can imagine how hard it is to remember when you got this in your face. Esther_Baxter.gif

No disrespect intended to the women on the boards. If the pic offends anyone, I'll remove it.

Woman claims star NFL quarterback passed along herpes in 2003

APRIL 5--Claiming that Michael Vick gave her herpes, a Georgia woman is suing the star NFL quarterback for negligence and battery. According to the below lawsuit, Sonya Elliot, a 26-year-old health care worker, was infected with the sexually transmitted disease in April 2003 after an unprotected encounter with Vick at the athlete's Duluth, Georgia home. Elliott alleges that after testing positive for Herpes Simplex 2, she confronted the Atlanta Falcons star, 24, about her condition. "I've got something to tell you. I've got it," Vick admitted to her, according to Elliott's State Court complaint, which alleges that Vick then told her that "he had not known how to tell her about his condition, and that it was not something that he liked to talk about."

Full story here: Michael Vick Hit With Sex Suit

Lots of mugshots here: The Smoking Gun Mugshots

Many of us have been viewing these for years, but those that have never been here will get a kick out of it. thumbs-up.gif

EDIT: Picture has been modified.

If she had unprotected sex with him then it is also her fault for not stopping the encounter until a condom was worn. Safe sex is the responsibility of both people.

Ditto. And she is a health care worker................. :shock:

I couldn't agree more. They both are at fault, but I bet Vic didn't expect her to get at him in court once he fess'd up. I know he's pissed off and embarrassed.

I couldn't agree more. They both are at fault, but I bet Vic didn't expect her to get at him in court once he fess'd up. I know he's pissed off and embarrassed.

She is the one that should really be pissed and is because he didn't tell her he had herpes.

I don't like to wear gloves when I work, but I also appreciate it when someone tells me its

too hot to handle without them.

It was his responsibility to tell her that he had herpes and wear a condom and it was her responsibility to engage in safe sex by having him wear a condom. It was negligent for him to conceal his case of herpes. I hope that it is broadcast that she is also at fault but should get some type of compensation.

Don't know who this 'Vick' guy is and don't care.  Don't normally get into these conversations either, but......

If he [or you] have a communicable disease, especially an STS, there is a legal obligation to inform anyone you come in contact with in any situation where you may pass it on.

If that information is not passed on, you can be criminally liable as well as civilly.

There has been more than one person convicted and imprisoned for passing HIV to an uninformed partner.  I believe there are also some convictions for passing Hepatitis..  Charges can range from Wanton Endangerment to Homicide.

Does the partner bear some responsibility?  Depends on the circumstances. Generally yes, but to a much lesser degree.

Please remember...this is a family forum...please remove this pic (I'm sure you know the one I'm speaking of). This is not appropriate content for the forum.

here is the topic link... https://testmy.net/forum/index.php/topic,4293

thank you

At the request of tdawnaz, and out of respect for my fellow Testmy.netians, I have removed the original (way too revealing) pic in the starting post and replaced it with something more appropriate.

My apologies...

-Shifter-