Firefox speed test

• 1 month later...

see in the options where it says Test 1 file should be ~ 20 kb. what does that ~ stand for thats my only question about that because if that means at most 20 KB thats a very small file and not a very accurate test cause the longer the stream the better in my opinion

see in the options where it says Test 1 file should be ~ 20 kb. what does that ~ stand for thats my only question about that because if that means at most 20 KB thats a very small file and not a very accurate test cause the longer the stream the better in my opinion

It means the file should be around 20KB. It could be a little smaller or larger.

also notice it has room for five test files all progressivly larger in size.. .it's just like the SmarTest on this site.. i'm a vote yes despite i haven't found the speed tester on firefox yet..

lol chris

I don't know why ca3le should set up somethig new seeing as this is the most accurate site on the internet. If you want something new set it up and share it with us. Just my opinion.

~ means aproximate

I dunno... setting something like that up sucks up my bandwidth and I have no way to recover any expenses.  Advertising is how the site is alive... and that offers no way for me to advertise........ bandwidth is very expensive, especially on a large scale like this ;-)

• 1 month later...