Anyone in OH with FIOS?

SmackDaddy

I recently heard about FIOS, and tested on Verizon's site to see if it was availabe....and sadly, it was not.  I currently have Earthlink Cable and am satisfied with it, but FIOS would be sahweet!  :evil6:

Is there *ANYONE* in Ohio with FIOS?  If so, sound off and let me know where.....I can't wait until it gets close....

Oh, and I just recently found your site/forums...and I *LOVE* SimpleMachine forums....people who use them know quality!  ;)  So just a "shout out" to the admins/owners/mods of Testmy!  Great site!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Ya, my net comes from time warner in tampa. Tampa has fios avaliable.. but i dont.... lol..Figures :(

ill never be able to get FiOS cause verizon aint even in my area at home! but once SBC rolls out tha vdsl or fiber or w.e in my area (little rock, arkansas) im gonna own yall! im guessin it will be here by the beginnin of next year, im thinkin earlier tho! they started tests already in oconomowoc, wisconsin (actually papse farms, a suburb of oconomowoc) and im in milwaukee right now! so its close but no cigar :