Help Needed. Urgent

2smart4u

Mr. Dude : Since you already have the aurora software on your PC I would download the uninstall program & run it .

At this point I wouldn't use the add/remove program if you do this sometimes this makes an uninstall program not work.

So try the uninstall program first.

Have you tried the steps I put in my previous post?

Cholla

HEY AS OF TODAY I AM ADWARE AND SPYWARE AND TROJAN WARE FREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK HERE IS WHAT I USED, I DOWNLOADED ADWARE SPY AND I SCANNED MY PC, ALL THE OTHER SOFTWARE I USED, ONLY DETECTED 3 OR 4 I EVEN USED AVG SHREEDER  ALL OF THEM, THEY DIDNT WORK, I FOUND OUT THAT I HAD A TROJAN I WENT INTO SAFE MODE I DELETED THAT, THEN I SCANNED IT WITH ADWARE SPY AND IT FOUND 300 I THEN FIXED IT OR REPAIRED THEM, AND I RESTARTED IT, AND NO ADWARE. IM VERY HAPPY NOW

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP AND YOUR TIME ON HELPING ME

HEY AS OF TODAY I AM ADWARE AND SPYWARE AND TROJAN WARE FREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK HERE IS WHAT I USED, I DOWNLOADED ADWARE SPY AND I SCANNED MY PC, ALL THE OTHER SOFTWARE I USED, ONLY DETECTED 3 OR 4 I EVEN USED AVG SHREEDER ALL OF THEM, THEY DIDNT WORK, I FOUND OUT THAT I HAD A TROJAN I WENT INTO SAFE MODE I DELETED THAT, THEN I SCANNED IT WITH ADWARE SPY AND IT FOUND 300 I THEN FIXED IT OR REPAIRED THEM, AND I RESTARTED IT, AND NO ADWARE. IM VERY HAPPY NOW

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP AND YOUR TIME ON HELPING ME

I'm glad you got it fixed, but maybe not all caps next time... :)

Mr. Dude & all; I think he was just really trying to thank everyone for the help with the caps.

Mr.Dude you basically did what REH suggested in the first place download Lavasoft Adaware & run it in safe mode.

I later suggested more when I thought you had already done this without success.I glad it worked for you.

• 2 weeks later...