DW 4000 system for sale

sst45jeff

I am thinking of replacing my DW4000 with cable internet. It is going to cost me a fair bit to get the cable to my house so i am offering up the system to anybody that would like to go back to the DW4000 to get better speed than the DW6000. At a price of course. there is no contract or monies owed and everything is working great I am just tired of the FAP. Make offer !

cmon there has got to be somebody out there that would like to have a DW4000 modem setup. i get consistantly 1.5 meg down sometimes as high as 1.9 it has been proven the DW4000 modem is faster than the DW6000 which can barely hit 1 meg on a good day. all you have to do is call direcway and have them comision the modem in place of the DW 6000 will not affect your contract with them.

cmon there has got to be somebody out there that would like to have a DW4000 modem setup. i get consistantly 1.5 meg down sometimes as high as 1.9 it has been proven the DW4000 modem is faster than the DW6000 which can barely hit 1 meg on a good day. all you have to do is call DirecWay and have them comision the modem in place of the DW 6000 will not affect your contract with them.

Yes it will affect your contract.....it'll cost ya $300 to get out of your contract...and then commission the new one....I just talked to them two days ago on this matter... :evil3:

You won't have a contract ...but you won't get service till it's payed.

they dont care what modem you are running as long as you keep yuor service with Direcway. The contract is for so many months of service with direcway. They may want a fee to recomision the new modem. Mountain man did it and there have been others.

I have sold the complete system and will now be hooking up cable internet in the near future.

I have been very pleased with how the DW4000 performed since it was the only hi speed internet available at the time. Now that cable is available i am going to move and try it out hope it is not a mistake.