Bummer... bye bye VOOM

Lantom

Hey:

I'm really bummed,  I've had Voom HD service for about 6 months.  39 channels of Hi def,  + all the local high Def,  but it's all going away.  Voom is shuting down becuase they don't have enough subsribers..

Another early adopter gets screwed.

Does anyone have any comments on other HD services that are worth anything?

Thoughts?

Lance

I bet they'll be back in a few years. They probably didn't have enough subscribers because HDTV's are still to expensive for most people (including me).

Do ya think? By the time the market is right enough for that, both DISH and DirecTV will have rolled out their HD services. Tis a shame tho...I've seen their programming and it was awesome.

B

Hey:

No,  that just isn't so,  I wish it were.  They have there own sat,  and they may end up selling it to echostar but time l=will tell....  Nothing come close to what they do in HD and I'm just bummed becuase it will now be about 1/3 of what I had.

Lance