Hi people's...

TM

Hiya folks, just joined and will be gettin FIOS soon. I am a member of the FSC (Fiber Solution Center) for Verizon's FIOS service.

Now please know that i CAN NOT devulge ANY and i mean ANY sensitive information or company material BUT what i CAN do is help anyone if needed. Feel free to pick my brain. I am working in one of the new centers that has opened up in New England.

So...umm...yo :D

Lates.

~TM

Why's everyone gotta "be somthing".  :? lol Seems like every other user that joins is like.... a Comcast worker..or...computer system analyst or network administrator...etc etc . Big f**in whoop. :haha:

Welcome to the forums tm.

thanx halo good to be here..and deal! HA SCORE!

and umm s1 wasnt trying to rub it anyones face im just a guy off the street was D***ED lucky to be hired by Verizon considering they almost NEVER hire outside the company. Either internally or do contracting.  Only reason i said anything was because it was in this section and i felt it appropriate.

and since im sensing you being sarcastic well i merely have this to say to that,

ahem

"you can go fornicate yourself with an iron stick!"

that is all.

~TM

Were all here because we like this site. This is suppose to be a friendly community.

So you children knock it the F*** OFF.  :x Oh yea welcome to the forum. TM  :D

yes a verrrrry friendly community :) ...especially ME :P ...

coknuck: ummmmm u said the "f" word...tisk tisk...but u r right...group hug!!!

tdawnaz, your Sig:Mama is lookin' for a good man...know any good men???...k...well then...know any men that are any good???

My wife says: A good man is hard to find, but a hard man is good to find. :haha: :haha: :haha:

yep that too :)...ur wife is a wise woman  :haha: :haha: :haha:

Hiya folks, just joined and will be gettin FIOS soon. I am a member of the FSC (Fiber Solution Center) for Verizon's FIOS service.

Now please know that i CAN NOT devulge ANY and i mean ANY sensitive information or company material BUT what i CAN do is help anyone if needed. Feel free to pick my brain. I am working in one of the new centers that has opened up in New England.

So...umm...yo :D

Lates.

~TM

Welcome to ther Forums.... Can you get me a job @ VZ  :lol: hehehehe