IE 6 and Java 1.4.2 Problems

andrews

Maybe some can help me?  I installed Java runtime 1.4.2 this weekend and now can't log onto my eBay account (I removed it with no luck).  I get the site just fine, but get a blank page when I click over to log in.  The eBay help desk said that I needed to upgrade to Java 1.5.  When I get on Sun's site to D/L Java 1.5, I get the same blank page when I click on download.  I obviously logged on here just fine.

I am running a proxy connection at 192.168.0.1 on a DW6000 which automatically detects setting, but my advance setting have the following exceptions: "direcwaysupport.com;192.168.0.1".

andrews ...see if you can log into Mydirecway and look at their questions and answers....your problem is HTTPS: sites........you may find a solution there...or ...do a restore from your backup....before the problem occurred... ;)