Disgruntled Comcast user!!

streetritos

I here you about comcast I have never personaly used it but my son was living in SC. and was up north MN. visiting and while here he was using my home network system and when he went back he couldnt get comcast to work on his laptop so he put in a service call the tech that came to fix it was having trouble also so my son called to see if I had set anything that would cause a problem with comcast all I did was add a firewall and a couple other thing to increase security for him. So the tech was tring to tell him that his laptop was locked down to tight (to secure) ya right anyway it seems that the idiot tech removed the hard set IP.subnet and gateway but not the dns #s daa makes you wonder where there techs are trained must be like a 3 day class and he missed the day they talked about network settings