Error 802 - TCP Acceleration Problem Detected (HELP please!)

Devolt

Hi guys,

No idea why this is happening. Out of nowhere last night, my connection stops working and instead I get this in my browser:

TCP Acceleration Problem Detected (Error 802)

Your Direcway terminal has detected a problem in TCP acceleration. This could be due to a problem in the receive link or in the NOC router or in your terminal's setup. You can reload the web page by clicking on the refresh button to see if the problem persists.

If you are still having problems accessing the web page, check System Status on the System Control Center to get more information

I check the System Status and TCP Acceleration Status says Not operational with a red flag next to it.

Also, the "SYSTEM" light on my DW6000 is off. I have tried the "unplug - wait 10 seconds - plug back in" quite a few times to no avail.

Please help!

Thanks in advance!

• 4 months later...

I had my modem go bad (diagnosed by a "professional" installer) and got my replacement modem on Friday.  Installed it this morning and am getting the same Error 802.  Have spent over 1 1/2 hours on the phone with DWay even was on with advanced support....he ended up telling me to just "wait"....is that really the solution?

I know this thread is a little old, but thought someone may have learned something about this issue since then...

Thanks

Jay :shock: