Anyone having problems with Gmail?

falco

I can't seem to access my gmail. The notifer is installed but when I go to access inbox, it says "loading", but never loads. I have tried a few different links, but to no avail. Is anyone else having problems or is it just me? I'm not having trouble accessing any other websites. :confused1:

I love my Gmail! Have been using since day 1. Have found a lot of good info about problems in the workgoups for Google/Gmail] If the notifier is hanging up go to http://google.gmail.com and log in again. If you have multiple accounts the notifier seems to get lazy.. :occasion14:They just added some new goodies. As far as going public I bet they keep it as "invite only". Keeps bots fromsigning up. They have increased the invites to %) on my accountsI did see in tha groups where a users account was locked cause he sent an invite to ovious spammer. :violent5:

• 2 weeks later...

its working for me now

it goes up and down

i notive a lot of down time in the morning in the uk when they are probably fixing stuff in there on the USA night time

its beta guys dont forget still under test

so its acceptable that it is down once in a while

PLUS its free camone