Is Comcast Internet "THE ONE"??? VOTE HERE

What You Think about Comcast Internet?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What You Think about Comcast Internet?

• Best Service
    • Overall Better than Others
    • Somewhat like OK
    • Needs Upgrade
    • Worst
    • Should be taken Off the Market

ok well i think the Comcast internet connection is pretty cool tho. it has many features that u deal with all over year and i like its speed sometimes when it gets more than its cap. i have 4Mbps plan so i enjoy its speed much. what do u say??

[move][shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]Sounds Incredible but YES Voting is FREE[/glow][/shadow][/move]

I like the speed of Comcast, although if Verizon was not so clueless I would go with a bit less speed for a cheaper price.  My problem with Comcast is the frequent hic-ups in service.  Nearly every day there is at least one random 30 minute window with no or very poor service.

well i says its good becoz i have no problem and trust me if u would have asked me what i think about the comcast like when i had it before the first time their service i would have said the worst. but than i figured out what really was the problem

read it here what really was the problem https://testmy.net/topic-4410

sounds weirdo but look at em all the peeps whoever sneaking at this forum. yea it includes u too (if u havent voted). the forum has been viewed 180+ times till now and we have 9 votes yet? and wot the other 171 think i gonna charge them for their opinion? hell no

sounds weirdo but look at em all the peeps whoever sneaking at this forum. yea it includes u too (if u havent voted). the forum has been viewed 180+ times till now and we have 9 votes yet? and wot the other 171 think i gonna charge them for their opinion? hell no

I voted. Just remember each time you view a thread the views count up.