Direcway i think is making some changes past 3 days slowdown

budbem

I have been watching the ol dw6000 lately and between 7 pm - 11:30pm seems to be very slow (i usually have consistant 1000+ download speed)  What seems to be running ok is web page browsing and UPLOADS seem to be much better -  which i have never experienced before - usually when the downloading is slow so is the page browsing and uploads but since Monday the downloading of files between 7 -11pm eastern time is slow -(but page surfing and uploads seem better) then it seems to come out of it and run fast again.  anyone else?  i think they are updating - has anyone called and confirmed this?  let us all know - good luck to all

I've been getting slower-than-dialup speeds from Dway the last couple days...I haven't broken down and called support yet, but I'm on the verge. The annoying thing is that it's been fluctuating from my normal 800-1000 download to practically nothing, and then back again.