Can you believe it? (7000)

netmasta

Only 75 more members untill we hit 7000! It might happen today. Do you think 15,00 by the end of the year is that far off?  :haha:

:haha: :haha: 15,000 -- sheeeeeeiiiiit by the end of the year we should be well over 50K registered users, and I actually expect a lot more than that because of the snowball effect (compounded traffic growth)...

I would expect 15K right around 45 days from today ;-) - current registration growth is 75-100+ /day  ~~  I can't even imagine what the site will be in two more years, it's already becoming a giant and ranking in the top 20K sites on the net (traffic wise) which isn't very easy to do...  but I will tell you this, April was a month for me to transfer everything to the new servers, this is almost done... May/June I expect to put in MANY hours of scripting new tools and additions to the site, so stick around and as always tell people about the site.

- Damon

7000 members and only 45 regulars who post regularly?

As i said to CA3LE, ( who takes my bashing very well i may add. <3 @ ca3-b3ar )  just wait till the 2 servers are fully online and operational, including the "members only " button to the 2nd new server. youll see well over 100?... dare i say.... 120 k ? ~ still, 45 will post,  then with that vast amount of users joining, 6k will join the forums.( posting)  They will ask for help tweaking, every question being one posted in a sticky mind you,  get help, then never post again. Now if you've been following along, that leavs us at 120k members, ( here just for the extra server feature, no doubt) w/ 45 who still continue posting regularly ;)

Nice edit time  :-| :

Page created in 41.739 seconds with 19 queries.

As i said to CA3LE, ( who takes my bashing very well i may add. <3 @ ca3-b3ar ) just wait till the 2 servers are fully online and operational, including the "members only " button to the 2nd new server. youll see well over 100?... dare i say.... 120 k ? ~ still, 45 will post, then with that vast amount of users joining, 6k will join the forums.( posting) They will ask for help tweaking, every question being one posted in a sticky mind you, get help, then never post again. Now if you've been following along, that leavs us at 120k members, ( here just for the extra server feature, no doubt) w/ 45 who still continue posting regularly ;)

Nice edit time :-| :

Nice prediction... sounds about right :haha:

According to Alexa, testmy.net is now around 65,000. It wasn't even in the top 100,000 until last July.

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?&range=1y&size=medium&compare_sites=&y=t&url=testmy.net#top

The today numbers are often off .. look at the 1 wk. Avg. and 3 mos. Avg.  ;-)

25,242 and 36,574    ;)

shit yesterday the 'today' said 16,000  :-P

Nice edit time  :-| :

looked into it... try now, my times are much lower

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 17 queries.

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 17 queries.

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 17 queries.

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 13 queries.

extreamly fast...

• 2 weeks later...

I think we should encourage these new members to not only get help on this site but come back to help others. Maybe start guides in areas they know a lot in and or just learn and contribute.

very good idea peepnklown :) i like it

30th and still not 8000 members

let the people in the USA wake up saturday morning and i think we will get it today saturday

go for it guys !!

yep...it will happen before the day is out...just like i said by may 1... :) ...where's our cheerleaders? :P