GO-L.com

luwigie

Yeah they have some really kick ass ideas... as far as speed... that is yet to be seen... Maximum pc did run a benchmark on them... Wasnt as impressive as you would think.

We had a post that featured one of those computers.... Lorne one of the members was going and I think still is going to build what we called "Pimputer"... It was the go-l system on a budget...

Yeah they have some really kick ass ideas... as far as speed... that is yet to be seen... Maximum pc did run a benchmark on them... Wasnt as impressive as you would think.

We had a post that featured one of those computers.... Lorne one of the members was going and I think still is going to build what we called "Pimputer"... It was the go-l system on a budget...

very cool!! I am building a 3500+ 939 on the ASUS K8T800 motherboard currently for a friend.... I will throw some benchmarks so that you can see what it can do..

Specs:

Corsair 1024mb dual channel kit

amd athlon 64 3500+ 939

asus k8t800

saphire 9800pro 128mb :roll:

western digital 160gb sata

Should be done end of this week early next week... just depends when newegg ships...

very cool!! I am building a 3500+ 939 on the ASUS K8T800 motherboard currently for a friend.... I will throw some benchmarks so that you can see what it can do..

Specs:

Corsair 1024mb dual channel kit

amd athlon 64 3500+ 939

asus k8t800

saphire 9800pro 128mb :roll:

western digital 160gb sata

Should be done end of this week early next week... just depends when newegg ships...

The build should be complete this weekend hopefully... I am waiting on the kid to get back home from florida.. :roll: I guess he didnt have the parts shipped to my house so that I could start the build process. To bad he could have had a really nice coming home present... :lol: