Pwnage =D

ub3rpwnage

Speed Test Results

Your connection rating is:      [Test Home | Re-Test]

See our forum for speed tips

Your connection is: 28331 Kbps      (about 28.3 Mbps)

You downloaded at: 3458 kB/s

Your TRuSPEED: ^info^ 30314 Kbps :: 3700 kB/s (7% overhead factored)

Bottom Line: You are running: 506 times faster than 56K and can download 1 megabyte in 0.3 second(s) 

Diagnosis: Awesome! 20% + : 746.71 % faster than the average for host (comcast.net) 

Results Comparison   

::You::

comcast.net (3346 Kbps)

Typical Cable (1500 - 3000)

Typical DSL (256 - 1500)

Satellite (700)

ISDN (64 - 128)

Dial Up (28.8 - 56)

Note:Your speed should be within the blue for your connection type. If you score higher... SMILE!

This was tested from a 12160 kB file and was downloaded in 3.516 seconds

Test ID: SIROG6KDP (if this is a screenshot go to www.testmy.net to see if this is fake)

:evil3: :evil3: :evil3::haha: :haha: :D

Cached? Pshhh.. I work at my cable provider and I give myself extra, for the same price of 3 mbps. :D Here's another

Speed Test Results

Your connection rating is:      [Test Home | Re-Test]

See our forum for speed tips

Your connection is: 27716 Kbps      (about 27.7 Mbps)

You downloaded at: 3383 kB/s

Your TRuSPEED: ^info^ 29656 Kbps :: 3620 kB/s (7% overhead factored)

Bottom Line: You are running: 495 times faster than 56K and can download 1 megabyte in 0.3 second(s) 

Diagnosis: Awesome! 20% + : 728.33 % faster than the average for host (comcast.net) 

Results Comparison   

::You::

comcast.net (3346 Kbps)

Typical Cable (1500 - 3000)

Typical DSL (256 - 1500)

Satellite (700)

ISDN (64 - 128)

Dial Up (28.8 - 56)

Note:Your speed should be within the blue for your connection type. If you score higher... SMILE!

This was tested from a 12160 kB file and was downloaded in 3.594 seconds

Test ID: 1P8Y0FTAM (if this is a screenshot go to www.testmy.net to see if this is fake)

If the test is authentic, what's so hard about clicking on the copy link at the bottom, right above your results, and paste it exactly as it is supposed to look? No validation link within your results comes across as "suspect".sleepzz.gif

Whats so hard to believe that his connection would be that high?

Whats so hard to believe that his connection would be that high?

Well, most users look at test in a different light when it is missing the validation link. I've seen so many people get knocked off their high horse after posting false results and getting their calculations incorrect. If you notice in the results of both tests, there is a Test ID at the very bottom. Test 1: SIROG6KDP, Test 2: 1P8Y0FTAM. Both test id names return the same Comp ID: 221254483398, which means that both tests came from the same pc. However, here is the link to ub3rpwnage's real 30 day average: ub3rpwnage's true 30 day average. As you can clearly see, his/her test results reflect a totally different score of 6581Kbps. That leads me to believe that the test are definitely cached.

Even if a person had a connection of 3000/256 before upgrading to a 10000/10000, after a few test, their 30 Day Average (Click Me) as well as their Top 100 Results(Click Me) would go up remarkably.

Currently, I'm in 30th position for an average download of 5809Kbps or 709KB/s, and holds the 22nd position for an average upload of 700Kbps or 85KB/s (which will go up because i just increased my speed with another one of VanBurens .ccs files from 719Kbps to 753Kbps.

Im currently "45 @ 602 kbs"  which is bullshit. I think the 100 members average is f***ed up. I was just # 10 last week now 45 at speeds lower then my actual connection?  :|  I dont think i trust the averages anymore.

But lol @ ub3r for thinking hes fooling someone

Well, most users look at test in a different light when it is missing the validation link. I've seen so many people get knocked off their high horse after posting false results and getting their calculations incorrect. If you notice in the results of both tests, there is a Test ID at the very bottom. Test 1: SIROG6KDP, Test 2: 1P8Y0FTAM. Both test id names return the same Comp ID: 221254483398, which means that both tests came from the same pc. However, here is the link to ub3rpwnage's real 30 day average: ub3rpwnage's true 30 day average. As you can clearly see, his/her test results reflect a totally different score of 6581Kbps. That leads me to believe that the test are definitely cached.

Even if a person had a connection of 3000/256 before upgrading to a 10000/10000, after a few test, their 30 Day Average (Click Me) as well as their Top 100 Results(Click Me) would go up remarkably.

Currently, I'm in 30th position for an average download of 5809Kbps or 709KB/s, and holds the 22nd position for an average upload of 700Kbps or 85KB/s (which will go up because i just increased my speed with another one of VanBurens .ccs files from 719Kbps to 753Kbps.

Hey i know you from theoryshare...

anyway, yeah i guess it is suspicious that he doesnt post a validation link. My speeds are about 15Mbps, i was afraid to post the stats because i would be called a liar or that my results are cached.

Hey i know you from theoryshare...

anyway, yeah i guess it is suspicious that he doesnt post a validation link. My speeds are about 15Mbps, i was afraid to post the stats because i would be called a liar or that my results are cached.

Mabey so.. but i dont see how you obtain these speeds..  10 mbs? 15 mbs? some in the 8's and 9's as well.... "Bresnan Communications" has a max package  of 3 down xxx? up . 

:?