Check this picture out ! FUNNY

disturbed

attachments will have a problem for some durring the DNS propegation by the way... usually take 48 hours to propegate to the new server :) ~~ about 12 hours in right now.

DNS is wierd

I sware........ no matter what site, no matter what location, no matter whathost, when it comes to DNS propegtion i always get the short end of the stick  :lol: 

( yes, i also see 404 )

• 3 years later...

Im am also getting a 404 error on the pic,so i DLed the image to my computer (Preview worked fine in the folder i placed it in) and uploaded it for easy viewing :)

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9099/crazyng7.jpg

Pretty creative :D

Do you have attachments set correctly CA3LE?? -- They are supposed to open a new tab and display in that... When i click the attachment disturbed added above,i got a box asking if i wanna DL it and then displays a 404 error after DLed.... (Im using IE6 (With MyIE2 in front))

Might wanna check your settings for JPG,PNG,GIF attachments :)

I just had to see this image as so many were saying they couldnt.. (And i couldnt either @ first)