FedEx Sux!!!

Dark_Matter

I was waiting patiently for my desktop from gateway today.... well i get the thing, but just the d@%$ Computer No Monitor  :angry5:  It's Stuck somewhere in FedEx Hell. Seriously according to the online tracking system the monitor hasn't moved in 4 f@%$ing days  :angry5: I sware I never have these issues with UPS only FedCrap!!!!!!

Anyone else have issues with FedEx

no....i've had nothing but kick ass service with fedex - but accidents always happen you know :) with everybody, even UPS - ive used fedex maybe like 30 times or something and they always amaze me with their fast delivery....nothing but 5 stars from me to them  :whip2: :whip2: :whip2: :whip2: :whip2:

yes they were indeed, but this isn't the first time i've had issues last package i got via fedex i got it alright, but accordinng to the online tracking it was still in Texas. They do not update it quickly enough to serve it's true purpose which is to keep customers informed of the package location.