anyway...

netmasta

I don't know who is the youngest. I have found out tho that there are some pretty young people in here and that their knowledge and expertise far exceed their years. I, for one, was blown away...let's hear it for the young genius (s) of TestMy.  :occasion14::D Okay you guys...help me out here...what's the plural of genius. :oops:

[/

*** And the most pointless topic ever award goes to......

well excuse me...mr kill joy...i thought it was interesting member facts...not quite as relevant as "show us ur ride"...but now you got everyone editing their posts so as not to look pointless...grrrr...oh well...mine had a point so i'm leaving it...so there  :-P

[/well excuse me...mr kill joy...i thought it was interesting member facts...not quite as relevant as "show us ur ride"...but now you got everyone editing their posts so as not to look pointless...grrrr...oh well...mine had a point so i'm leaving it...so there :-P

My thoughts exactly. Sorry, I edited my posts.

My thoughts exactly. Sorry, I edited my posts.

ya know there's a lot of information and idea swapping serious stuff goin on in here...some on a very impersonal level, and that's fine but this (the forum) is where the TestMy community meets...and the personal threads are a great way to open the lines to get to know each other...have some fun so that when one asks a question and you happen to get the answer from someone you've had some fun with in here...you can feel like the help is coming from a trusted friend. Seems tho...as I've observed that for some people there just no playin around unless it's their gig and even then when they're done it's over...the best thread was "what do you look like" I saw people really getting into each other in that one. Wish it was still going...bet some of the new members would like to post a pic.

:haha: :haha: :haha::-P

now this is a pointless post...and a pretty dumb one too  :roll:

see blondes can do two things at once...okay for the brunettes out there...i mean dumb and pointless at the sametime...hey three things at once dumb, pointless and patronizing...**kiss**...group hug  :D