Hacker! ... or is he?

xs1

* bitchchecker ([email protected]) Quit (Ping timeout#)

* bitchchecker ([email protected]) has joined #stopHipHop

<bitchchecker> why do you kick me

<bitchchecker> can't you discus normally

<bitchchecker> answer!

<Elch> we didn't kick you

<Elch> you had a ping timeout: * bitchchecker ([email protected]) Quit (Ping timeout#)

<bitchchecker> what ping man

<bitchchecker> the timing of my pc is right

<bitchchecker> i even have dst

<bitchchecker> you banned me

<bitchchecker> amit it you son of a bitch

<HopperHunter|afk> LOL

<HopperHunter|afk> shit you're stupid, DST^^

<bitchchecker> shut your mouth WE HAVE DST!

<bitchchecker> for two weaks already

<bitchchecker> when you start your pc there is a message from windows that DST is applied.

<Elch> You're a real computer expert

<bitchchecker> shut up i hack you

<Elch> ok, i'm quiet, hope you don't show us how good a hacker you are ^^

<bitchchecker> tell me your network number man then you're dead

<Elch> Eh, it's 129.0.0.1

<Elch> or maybe 127.0.0.1

<Elch> yes exactly that's it: 127.0.0.1 I'm waiting for you great attack

<bitchchecker> in five minutes your hard drive is deleted

<Elch> Now I'm frightened

<bitchchecker> shut up you'll be gone

<bitchchecker> i have a program where i enter your ip and you're dead

<bitchchecker> say goodbye

<Elch> to whom?

<bitchchecker> to you man

<bitchchecker> buy buy

<Elch> I'm shivering thinking about such great Hack0rs like you

What happened is clear: That guy entered his own IP-Adress in his mighty Hack-Tool and crashed his own PC. This way, the attack on my PC was a failure. I was already starting to think that I did not have to worry, but a good hacker never calls it a day. Two minutes later he returned.

<bitchchecker> dude be happy my pc crashed otherwise you'd be gone

<Metanot> lol

<Elch> bitchchecker: Then try hacking me again... I still have the same IP: 127.0.0.1

<bitchchecker> you're so stupid man

<bitchchecker> say buy buy

<Metanot> ah, [Please control your cussing] off

<bitchchecker> buy buy elch

There was a tension in the room... Would he manage, after these two failures, to crash my PC? I waited. Nothing happened. I felt relieve... Six minutes passed by until he prepared the next wave of attack. Being a Hacker, who usually cracks whole data centers, he knew what his problem was now.

<bitchchecker> elch you son of a bitch

<Metanot> bitchchecker how old are you?

<Elch> What's up bitchchecker?

<bitchchecker> you have a frie wal

<bitchchecker> fire wall

<Elch> maybe, i don't know

<bitchchecker> i'm 26

<Metanot> such behaviour with 26?

<Elch> how did you find out that I have a firewall?

<Metanot> tststs this is not very nice missy

<bitchchecker> because your gay fire wall directed my turn off signal back to me

<bitchchecker> be a man turn that shit off

<Elch> cool, didn't know this was possible.

<bitchchecker> thn my virus destroys your pc man

<Metanot> are you hacking yourselves?

<Elch> yes bitchchecker is trying to hack me

<Metanot> he bitchchecker if you're a hacker you have to get around a firewall even i can do that

<bitchchecker> yes man i hack the elch but the sucker has a fire wall the

<Metanot> what firewall do you have?

<bitchchecker> like a girl

<Metanot> firewall is normal a normal hacker has to be able to get past it...you girl^^

<He> Bitch give yourself a jackson and chill you're letting them provoce you and give those little girls new material all the time

<bitchchecker> turn the firewall off then i send you a virus [Please control your cussing]er

<Elch> Noo

<Metanot> he bitchchecker why turn it off, you should turn it off

<bitchchecker> you're afraid

<bitchchecker> i don't wanna hack like this if he hides like a girl behind a fire wall

<bitchchecker> elch turn off your shit wall!

<Metanot> i wanted to say something about this, do you know the definition of hacking??? if he turns of the firewall that's an invitation and that has nothing to do with hacking

<bitchchecker> shut up

<Metanot> lol

<bitchchecker> my grandma surfs with fire wall

<bitchchecker> and you suckers think you're cool and don't dare going into the internet without a fire wall

He calls me girly and says only his grandma would use a firewall. I know that elder people are much more intelligent then younger, but I couldn't let that rest. To see whether he really is a good hacker I lie and let everything as it is. I don't have a firewall at all, only my router.

<Elch> bitchchecker, a collegue showed me how to turn the firewall off. Now you can try again

<Metanot> bitchhacker can't hack

<Black<TdV>> nice play on words ^^

<bitchchecker> wort man

<Elch> bitchchecker: I'm still waiting for your attack!

<Metanot> how many times again he is no hacker

<bitchchecker> man do you want a virus

<bitchchecker> tell me your ip and it deletes your hard drive

<Metanot> lol ne give it up i'm a hacker myself and i know how hackers behave and i can tell you 100.00% you're no hacker..^^

<Elch> 127.0.0.1

<Elch> it's easy

<bitchchecker> lolololol you so stupid man you'll be gone

<bitchchecker> and are the first files being deleted

<Elch> mom...

<Elch> i'll take a look

In panic I started the Windows Explorer, my heart beating faster. Had I under-estimated him?

<bitchchecker> don't need to rescue you can't son of a bitch

<Elch> that's bad

<bitchchecker> elch you idiout your hard drive g: is deleted

<Elch> yes, there's nothing i can do about it

<bitchchecker> and in 20 seconds f: is gone

Yes, true, G: and F: were gone. Did I ever have them? Doesn't matter, I did not have time to think, I was scared. bitchchecker was comforting me with a music tip.

<bitchchecker> tupac rules

<bitchchecker> elch you son of a bitch your f: is gone and e: too

Drive E:? Oh my god... All the games are there! And the vacation pictures! I instantly take a look. Everything still there. But the hacker said it was deleted....

Or isn't it happening on my computer?

<bitchchecker> and d: is at 45% you idiot lolololol

<He> why doesn't meta say anything

<Elch> he's probably rolling on the floor laughing

<Black<TdV>> ^^

<bitchchecker> your d: is gone

<He> go on BITCH

The guy is good: My CD-drive is allegedly deleted! Bitchchecker turned my ancient disk sucker into a burner! But how did he do this? I'll have to ask him. Some encourage him. He himself is giving advice how to avoid the disaster on my hard drives.

<bitchchecker> elch man you're so stupid never give your ip on the internet

<bitchchecker> i'm already at c: 30 percent

Should I tell him he's not attacking my computer?

Too late... It's 20:22 when we get the last message of our hacker with the alias "bitchchecker". We see that he has a "Ping timeout". We haven't seen him since then... must be the Daylight Saving Time.

ORG:

- German

- http://www.beast.mos-worlds.de/modules/news/article.php?storyid=184

lmao, i wonder if that guy really thought he was 'hacking'

i hate networking and crud but even i know 127.0.0.1 isnt ever gonna be someones ip (something like internal looping or something, rite?)

hehe its like the little 9 year olds on Halo PC that get pissed wen u snipe them and say they will hack ur comp

:haha: :haha: :haha:

looks like a moron that doesnt know the first thng about hacking found a program somewhere... he didnt even know what 127.0.0.1 was... great story :haha:

yea wingzero2309, 127.0.0.1 is a loopback address

Since we are on the subject of hackers and firewalls and all, I have one question, why is it only sometimes that port 80 (web) is blocked and not always? How can I change it so it is always blocked? I have done tests and sometimes its blocked other times its not, I have a firewal.

.s1: Great Story! Maybe he'll be back, better get a firewall and block access to ip 127.0.0.1 :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

lol, thats not funny.. Thats exactly why i got rid of ' Zone Alarm Pro' . It kept saying large packets from "127.0.0.1" were being recieved and it ended up blocking it. Needless to say i couldnt figure out why my net was gone all of a sudden. :lol:

:evil6::haha: :haha: :evil6::twisted::roll:

Ditto to exactly what php said.

He summed it up nicely. :D

I would add that, children as stupid as that hacker er um I mean moron is, should be smothered at birth or aborted lol.

OKay that may sound extreme but I don't have patience when it comes to drooling morons like bitchchecker and I think killing off stupid people is a reasonable form of population control. :evil3:  Sorry if this offends anyone  :haha: but I like my idea  ;) and an over-population problem for the planet is on the horizon if nature doesn't take care of it with a large plague or some big natural disasters to clean house.  Alright, I admit I do have a social problem :lol:... when it comes to stupid pplz. :haha:  It is fortunate in this case this idiot bitch-hacker =p is already stupid enough to destroy himself it would seem. I hope he hurries up or maybe someone helps him along to that end... :evil3::twisted::evil6:

LMAO!!!

Lets get something right, if someone says they can so call hack with there leet skills 80 % of them don't flaunt it, in this case we have another script kiddie trying to be k-rad. If he was honestly skilled with computers he wouldn't need to ask for your IP, he wouldn't ask you to turn off your firewall. If anything it would be more of a challenge to have the firewall on.

When people say they can hack it mostly falls under 3 area's ...

You have the white hat hackers ( good guys ) which basicly tell admins about there problems and how to fix it. they never destroy anything or delete it in the sake of sh*ts and giggles. They always help people they have computer problems.

You have black hat hackers ( bad guys ) which sometimes program viruses, trojans, flooders, etc sometimes delete anything and everything insight cause they don't have anything else better do to after they crack a site ( deface ), gain access to a computer remotely or what not.

You also have grey hat hackers ( not many ) which are alittle in between they help people out when they need it, but also can do evil at times to people that mess with them...

If anyone says they can hack most don't yap about it, which in this case anyone with computer knowledge can tell you that the ip 127.0.0.1 is a loop back to your own.

Saying you have a program that can kick people offline once they put your ip in would prolly be a DOS ( Denial of Service ) which would be sending Packets ( SYN , UDP , TCP , ICMP, etc ) to an ip causing your pc or hang , crash or your internet to fail...

Also, you can't send a virus to anyones computer especially if they have a firewall which has a IDS ( Intrusion Detection System ) if you would like to be even more safe try finding a VPN which is a ( Virtual Private Network ) its the samething as a firewall but its better. They can't delete C: drives or any drives remotely unless they have root access, To get root someone has to have an exploit on there pc or trojan. If someone's really L33T they will tell you there is a way to spoof there ip to cut in between your ISP and your IP ( Man in the middle Attack ) to recieve TCP ACK packets and send them back to your pc possibly with a packet sniffer and packet modifier to take control and get root access. which I would say less than 4 % of real hackers know how to do...

I firmly believe the best form of protection against hackers is knowledge if one knows the basics of hacking then you are better suited to protect your self from it.Sorfware firewalls are enough for the average Joe but a good hacker that wants in will slide right through just like threading a needle. Hardware firewalls like the

This is to show how easy it is to obtain information about any server I put xxs in place of the IP address and if posting this information here is a violation of forum rules please delete this post.

Initiating server query ...

Looking up IP address for domain: testmy.net

The IP address for the domain is: xx.xx.xxx.xx

Connecting to the server on standard HTTP port: 80

[Connected]  Requesting the server's default page.

The server returned the following response headers:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 20:54:49 GMT

Server: Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/4.3.10 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSSL/0.9.7a

X-Powered-By: PHP/4.3.10

Connection: close

Content-Type: text/html

Query complete.

here... it just happened,,,

Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 04:17:31 GMT

Server: Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/4.3.10 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSSL/0.9.7a

X-Powered-By: PHP/4.3.10

Expires: Mon, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT

Cache-Control: private

Pragma: no-cache

Last-Modified: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 04:17:31 GMT

Transfer-Encoding: chunked

Connection: Keep-Alive

Keep-Alive: 3

acf

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html><head>

its really long, so i just copied the headers and the beginning of the html

Well at least this thread produced a very insightful discussion and all because of some lamer hacker wannbe. Actually this topic took a surprisingly technical twist considering the idiot we are laughing at  :evil6:.  Btw thanks for useful info  knightshade43 and zs (although not news to me it was informative.)  It just goes to show you no matter if your a black hat or white hat or neither it is always best to know about both sides of the coin, which is not a view shared by security expert/white hats or AV researchers (note: AV ppl collect viruses but say no one else can and only share with the inner sphere of pro researchers in big companies... friggin' hypocrits :roll::haha:).  I was interested in the fact you brought up passive OS identification (or server ID) tools, I get to see this alot lately on my server because of netcraft.com comes by due to a few users checking me out or trying to in vain anyway  ;):evil6: with the sites online tool called What's That Site Running.  Sadly I have alot of these tools including:  p0f, ID Serve, Archaeopteryx v1.0, N-Stalker, netcat, nmap (many versions), and a to many others to name probably a few dozen tools with this particular capability and yet as so far none can figure out the server I run (so far..) :lol:. Well anyway here is my ID Serve for laughs:

Initiating server query ...

Looking up IP address for domain: vxchaos.no-ip.org

The IP address for the domain is: x.x.x.x

Connecting to the server on standard HTTP port: 80

[Connected]  Requesting the server's default page.

The server returned the following response headers:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Content-Range: bytes 0-4245/4246

Content-Length: 4246

Accept-Ranges: bytes

Content-Encoding: gzip

The server's response did not contain the expected  'Server:'  header to identify itself.  Therefore, server's identity can not be determined.

Query complete.

I am also surprised after 100 passes or so over 20-30 days Netcraft.com doesn't even know what operating system I am on I think they're slacking a little or something nowadays hehe. ;):lol:

Peace,

Azag

its also amoazing how stupid people are and have weak passwords for a admin acct. or some other acct. on their comp and then some1 just net use IPc$ /user:[username] [password]

and then just copy simple files over (IRoffer, ftp server, or some other mirc script to run as a bot) then using psexec to start a .bat and then everything is run thru services with firedaemon.  i like learning about network security and learnign things like this i think is interesting.  i set up a test windows 2000 profesional box with a weak password for the Administrator account and i try all this out on (well i guess it dont matter how hard the pass is on that one since i made it =P )  yah Azag i have a lot of tools to for scanning websites (but i only do it on the test box i have set up, its very useful =D )  well im not at home now so i havent tried any latest exploits on the box :

You also have grey hat hackers ( not many ) which are alittle in between they help people out when they need it, but also can do evil at times to people that mess with them...

Alot more then you think, just not as public .

Saying you have a program that can kick people offline once they put your ip in would prolly be a DOS ( Denial of Service ) which would be sending Packets ( SYN , UDP , TCP , ICMP, etc ) to an ip causing your pc or hang , crash or your internet to fail...

SYN shouldn't really be categorized in there.. altho it does do basically the same thing.. if you know how to do it correctly it does alot more then "lag" or hang" your pc... Ask 1-gig Hosting heh.

Alot of folks think using the newest firewalls and this and that to protect yourself is needed. But the chances of actually being "hacked" and having things done to your pc, and not just flooded and "booted"off the internet, are very slim. You really have a better chance of winning the lottery then ever being REALLY hacked, unless you hang out with the wrong crowd.. *cough*

And i still gotta laugh at all you folks and your "tools " hehe :lol:  I'm not afraid to give out my ip... Because I'm port scanned / DDoS's / whatever whatever daily. Even have people send useless email disguised as my ISP redirectred to their site to try and get my info.. Noone succeeds tho, but its funny watching them try ;)

Glad this topic got some intellectual chat going :)