Picture of your desktop #?

wingzero2309

that other topic was getting long for something like that... with so many pictures... Lets get this one started and drop the other one... I already posted there... I guess I'll post here too...

just got done watching Spaceballs... funny movie :haha:

attachment didnt work...

that other topic was getting long for something like that... with so many pictures... Lets get this one started and drop the other one... I already posted there... I guess I'll post here too...

just got done watching Spaceballs... funny movie :haha:

attachment didnt work...

hey, cool! Nice theme, what is it?  :D

What's that you say? Media Center Edition 2005? what's that? sounds cool!

ps, I got it too.  ;)

quote didnt work...

Yup, i got Media Center Edition 2005... thats the Royale Blue theme... it came with my computer but i should be able to get it for someone who wants it... (the theme that is...)

Heres mine.When I use the print screen button my screenshot saves from paint as a .bmp I then have to convert it to .jpg

is this the way it should be? Are your screenshots .bmp or something else? Do you have to convert them to .jpg?

cholla: I did the screen print and pasted to paint the way they told me to and saved from there as jpg...it defaulted to bmp but in the rolldown was jpg so i chose that then i edited the size in photoshop

tdawnaz : In paint I had only a selectionof .bmp's Like 24-bit ,256 color .I used my Ifranveiw program to convert to .jpg

netmasta: I don't know why yours is fuzzy but you could try to save as .bmp then convert it thats what I did.I haven't done this much so you probably can get better advice That's why I asked some questions,

pitbull481: From your music list you must be a "blues man" You could add Jimi Hendrix.I put him in the blues category especially Red House .Jimmy Vaughn (Stevie Ray's brother),Kenny Wayne Shepard,Or Muddy Waters.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/clipserve/B00001U03X001001/0/002-2212672-4258465