Is this at all possible?

Indestructable

I recently got given an old P2, ? GHZ, 64mb RAM box and monitor from my school, and it had nothing at all on the HD, so I put 2000 Pro on it tonight. Works wonderfully! So, I hate the boring old theme associated with 9x versions of Windows. It's boring as hell.

My question:

"Is there any way to use my current (XP) theme and just pull say a .theme file over to the other machine?"

I know how to get the file over there, but where do I stick it the hdd from the cd?

Is it even possible? Seems like it would be.  ;) Fun stuff, eh?

I recently got given an old P2, ? GHz, 64mb RAM box and monitor from my school, and it had nothing at all on the HD, so I put 2000 Pro on it tonight. Works wonderfully! So, I hate the boring old theme associated with 9x versions of Windows. It's boring as hell.

My question:

"Is there any way to use my current (XP) theme and just pull say a .theme file over to the other machine?"

I know how to get the file over there, but where do I stick it the hdd from the cd?

Is it even possible? Seems like it would be.  ;) Fun stuff, eh?

I recently got given an old P2, ? GHz, 64mb RAM box and monitor from my school, and it had nothing at all on the HD, so I put 2000 Pro on it tonight. Works wonderfully! So, I hate the boring old theme associated with 9x versions of Windows. It's boring as hell.

My question:

Is it even possible? Seems like it would be. ;) Fun stuff, eh?

Check your PM Indestructable. I forgot to add a subject. I've been up all night working on some things (8:38am here and I'm sleepy boredom.gif )