Hope after all (broadband)

Guest wmmc

Broadband from Air Speed http://www.airspeedinternet.com/

Its located in Clark County in Washington state, and I live in Western Skamania County which is a county east of Clark County and I called them and asked them about it when i told them my address they said a home up the road from me is using their service, so its a matter of time for them to come for a site survey to see if its available at my location, the home mentioned has some clearing and is a bit higher(not a whole lot).

Site survey was yesterday but the guy never showed.

** Subject edit **

No signal at my location, its available here, just not my location, too many trees I guess.

Going back to satellite, rather die then use dialup any longer.

i have something similar(radio with an antenna), here in Canada and I pay 42.95 canadian which works out to around 34.00 US. The closest you are to the tower, the more speed you get. It is possible to get 3000/500. I checked out their website(Airspeed), and they charge for everything. My provider came out and did a re-point on my antenna and no charge. This company seems a little pricey for what you get.

falco