Toilet seat up or down ?

cholla

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coknuck:I can see how they fall in because they don't look with the seat & lid up.But how do they "fall in the hole" with the seat & lid down? If in the middle of the night I stumble into the bathroom a woman expects me to look to see the seat position not just piss without looking to see if its up or down.As a man when you

The problem is women don't want to do the same thing they expect us to do.

Cholla:  Thats because.....  well, you know..........  ;) 

Lid up, seat down from my womans point of view.  I say, both down, as you, to keep things civilized.

This is a no brainer for me as I and my wife both prefer seat and lid down.

However I was brainwashed to this by my parents as everyone knows

how its gonna be positioned.

Cholla:  I still owe you a message and I will get to it soon.

forget the falling in thing which can happen to anyone...man or woman...i like the seat and lid down...looks better and is more sanitary...i have animals...and i don't like them drinking out of the can. besides who wants to look in the toilet everytime you go in the bathroom?

Aggr3: I guess that would be the wrong time to try.There is no way to debate with someone who denies the facts when they are right in front of them or in that case right behind them.Who in their right mind would try to win an arguement with a pregnant woman anyway.

:haha:    :haha:    :haha:

Aggr3: I guess that would be the wrong time to try.There is no way to debate with someone who denies the facts when they are right in front of them or in that case right behind them.Who in their right mind would try to win an arguement with a pregnant woman anyway.

I don't even open the top lid... I just piss all over the walls, lol.

Okay, now the truth...  seat up... when done put 'em both down, I want to be in a happy marriage one day so I thought I would start training right now.  :evil6:

Interesting topic. My GF likes the seat down and lid up. I piss in the sink..it's my way of helping conserve the worlds water ;)

:o *gasp* oh my...well...i guess anything...any sacrafice...in the name of conservation  :haha:

I don't even open the top lid... I just piss all over the walls, lol.

Okay, now the truth... seat up... when done put 'em both down, I want to be in a happy marriage one day so I thought I would start training right now. :evil6:

good man...now here's a man that was taught right :)...but then again maybe you should conserve water...lol...