lights blinking

does anyone else on adelphia have some light always blinking on there cable modem. I do and so does my friend a few doors down from me. We boath have the status lightes blinking on the cable modems. It started about a week ago. If you have this happening please let me know so i know its not just us.

even when i have no eathernet cables pluged into the modem it still does it.

Ok ? The cable line is stil plugged into it. Unscrew that and see if it still blinks.

wow... its the same with my system. as soon as the signal is locked, the lights blink... sometimes even before wen its getting attempting to lock on a signal... maybe its supposed to do that ;)

whenever i have a problem that i have to call my cable company...that's the first thing that they want to know...is the data light blinking and that the power cable and pc lights are solid...a blinking data light they tell me, means that your modem is communicating and if the others are solid it means it's locked on signal

you guys need to stop and start reading. THIS JUST STARTED A WEEK AGO IT NEVER DID THIS BEFOR NEIGHTER AT MY HOUSE OR MY FRIENDS HOUSE A FEW DORES DOWN FROM ME.

and you have to realize, we answered you... just because you don't like our answer doesn't mean we have to read better...