Free Beer.........

Guest helloimtim

Guest helloimtim

Anyone who has my exact number of posts should get free beer. Well ok anyone with my number or above should get free beer. Well. New Members should to. Kinda welcome thing. Oh heck. Free Beer for everyone. Now there be an idea.

Best idea I have seen posted here yet!

We will start by giving Damon a free beer first... One from each country our various members are from!  :haha: :haha: :haha:

Now this is going to branch into a "What's your favorite beer" conversation.  I guess I will start off

Budweiser is okay if your fishing or riding ATVs - Corona is okay if your having a good time in Mexico (but I have grown to kinda dislike all Mexican beer because of too many trips to Mexico, lol) 

But for real beer I LOVE anything from Rock Bottom here in Phoenix.  Great beer!  I also love Stone's selection (they are from California) Arrogant Bastard Ale is one of their good ones and Stone IPA is great too....  But the past few months my over all favorite is Grolsch (Holland), it has a very deep taste.. heavy hops but not too hoppy at the same time, very crisp.  If you go out and get some Grolsch make sure you get the 4 pack of 16oz flip top lids.. awesome bottles and I swear it makes the beer better, drinking from quality bottles just makes it more enjoyable.  This isn't usually a beer most people would favor though... make sure you like beer because I have heard quite a few people that I've thrown a bottle to talk crap about it (what the hell do they know anyway) it has a very long after taste (which I love but most don't I guess).  I tell them "Hey, I'm Sorry.  I like to taste my beer... not just drink and get drunk." lol.  People say crap like "Grolsch... they need to rename is GROSS."  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Try it, if you like it --and-- live in Phoenix --and-- go to Pint Night at Rock Bottom on Thursdays at Desert Ridge --and-- happen to see me... next rounds on me!

Can you tell how much I enjoy beer ;-)  ~  TGFB!

:evil6: :evil6:

yah, vodka for me..Skol is the best.  i put vodka in a cup w/ water and then i put gatorade mix in it and mixed it up and had vodka gatorade...mmm tasty lol

I love Grey Goose.... mmmmmm

But I like to ruin it with RedBull ~~  I didn't make up the drink but I did give it a name... maybe it will catch on.  "Red Goose"  --- waitresses are always like "What the hell is that..." -- heh, it will catch on ;-)

yah, vodka for me..Skol is the best. i put vodka in a cup w/ water and then i put gatorade mix in it and mixed it up and had vodka gatorade...mmm tasty lol

do you mean stoli?...isn't skol, chewing tobacco?...but yep vanilla stoli is great with coke...tastes together like creme soda

Try it, if you like it --and-- live in Phoenix --and-- go to Pint Night at Rock Bottom on Thursdays at Desert Ridge --and-- happen to see me... next rounds on me!

You know ima hold you to this!!!...BTW...no pint night this thur...cinco de mayo...big feast night

do you mean stoli?...isn't skol, chewing tobacco?...but yep vanilla stoli is great with coke...tastes together like creme soda

no, Skoal is dip (chewing tobacco and dip are 2 diff things) and Skol is a type of Vodka.  i wanted some vanilla stoli to mix w/ coke, heard it was good, but idk where to get that.  i cant just go and ask my uncle and aunt to get some vodka cause then they know i steal all their alcohol  :haha: for some reason they never notice...

Hey all: I am going to shift it back to favorite beer.For regular I like MGD & Busch.For foreign Foster's Lager.For domestic dark Michelob Dark their not making it right now but do every couple of years.Also Belhaven Scotish ale well chilled.

Wurzburger Dark for a forein dark.I don't like Lone Star much.I have tried the Grolsch its ok .

Not to muck on vodka but I usually like what ever the mixed drink is supposed to be mixed with.

For a winter mixed drink I like hot chocolate & Canadian whisky.

For summer most of the tropical like a marguarita or pina colada.

nothing like a nice rich ale....Guinness or Kilkenny for me

I live in Ontario, Canada, there's some local breweries that make a nice lager here....Churchkey and Streamwhistle are my favs....also Upper Canada is quality....if you're ever in the area, check em out!

But I'm definitely a wine man in the end  :D

no, Skoal is dip (chewing tobacco and dip are 2 diff things) and Skol is a type of Vodka. i wanted some vanilla stoli to mix w/ coke, heard it was good, but idk where to get that. i cant just go and ask my uncle and aunt to get some vodka cause then they know i steal all their alcohol :haha: for some reason they never notice...

yeh...skoal...dip or chew...same difference to me...hahaha...i'm not really up on my liquors...see i guess i don't know sicum about sicum...at least liquor wise...:P

um...i like root beer

:D

I like root beer too. Try chilling a regular beer mug( Thick glass with a handle) in the freezer for about 2 hours & chill the root beer in the fridge at the same time..Then pour the root beer into the mug without ice it should slush a little.This is the way A&W Root Beer drive ins used to serve it.

This works pretty good with regular beer too.

nothing like a nice rich ale....Guinness or Kilkenny for me

:D

A man after my own heart, but an ice cold Bass or Newcastle is the thing for me, or maybe even a Black and Tan made with Bass and Guinness!  ;)

my new fav mixed drink is crown and coke...mmmmm

but for beer i like hefenweisen...not too sure that's how you spell it...but anyway...2 lemons in it please :)...and don't bug me about how long it takes me to drink it...i like it room temp. also fond of some of the darker micro brews :D

tdawnaz : I know some like it room temp I like mine almost slush same as with root beer. Crown & cokes fine but I'm with dn0 I want Coca Cola not Pepsi.I actually prefer Jack Black though.If you like dark beer you should try Wurzburger dark.

tdawnaz : I know some like it room temp I like mine almost slush same as with root beer. Crown & cokes fine but I'm with dn0 I want Coca Cola not Pepsi.I actually prefer Jack Black though.If you like dark beer you should try Wurzburger dark.

cholla: yep must be coke...the real thing...i actually dring just about anything room temp...soda...incl root beer...and flat is good too...not joking...ask my family ima freak :P...darker beers are good...not too dark tho...i like to be able to still feel my tongue...okay dumb question...what's jack black...jack and coke??...i like that too...but don't try to fool me with the house whiskey...crown is crown and jack is jack and beam is beam...mmmmm also beam and coke or straight...actually i don't drink much (like once a month or so...maybe twice) so i have to decide what i'm in the mood for before i start cause it's only gonna be 1 or 2...yeh yeh yeh...cheap date :P