Video Card Benchmark

justinlay

Why did the number drop?? below 10000?? that is a little sad, might want to consider upgrading the graphics to something a little more updated... the 9200 isnt a directx 9.0 card so you are not even seeing half of the game!! have you updated the drivers to the latest ones?

Why did the number drop?? below 10000?? that is a little sad, might want to consider upgrading the graphics to something a little more updated... the 9200 isnt a directx 9.0 card so you are not even seeing half of the game!! have you updated the drivers to the latest ones?

If only i could post my screen of my first benchie with my new 9800 pro hint hint :lol:

3D Mark 2001 se 17,245

That is with my system running at 200x11 and the 9800 running at stock. When i get a new PSU i will crank it up to 215-220x11 and oc the card once i get a better cooler for it.

Hopefully i will bust 20,000 :D

If only i could post my screen of my first benchie with my new 9800 pro hint hint :lol:

3D Mark 2001 se 17,245

That is with my system running at 200x11 and the 9800 running at stock. When i get a new PSU i will crank it up to 215-220x11 and oc the card once i get a better cooler for it.

Hopefully i will bust 20,000 :D

ATI is the shiznit man~~ ya gotta get a 9800 pro -- I can run ANYTHING at 1280X1024 32 bit triple buffer, 6 sample antialiasing without even one bit of framerate drop... best card I have ever seen in real life :) ~~

That MadOnion 2001 is kinda out dated, I don't think I hardly ever drop under 150 fps ~ average about 200 fps and have seen a max of 350 fps that held for over 15 seconds on the dragon scene -- I did have one spike I saw of 780 fps but it was only for like 2 seconds... The newer version of Madonion is a better benchmark by todays standards, but it won't give you the cool sounding score of 10 million :lol:

ATI is the shiznit man~~ ya gotta get a 9800 pro -- I can run ANYTHING at 1280X1024 32 bit triple buffer, 6 sample antialiasing without even one bit of framerate drop... best card I have ever seen in real life :) ~~

That MadOnion 2001 is kinda out dated, I don't think I hardly ever drop under 150 fps ~ average about 200 fps and have seen a max of 350 fps that held for over 15 seconds on the dragon scene -- I did have one spike I saw of 780 fps but it was only for like 2 seconds... The newer version of Madonion is a better benchmark by todays standards, but it won't give you the cool sounding score of 10 million :lol:

I'm never running benchmarks on this computer ever again:

3dmark_old.jpg

I'll edit with the new comp scores...

3dmark_new.jpg

That was to be expected :roll:

lorne: If you break the 20k barrier, then I'll host the pic for ya :)

I'm never running benchmarks on this computer ever again:

3dmark_old.jpg

I'll edit with the new comp scores...

3dmark_new.jpg

That was to be expected :roll:

lorne: If you break the 20k barrier, then I'll host the pic for ya :)