Two services and two routers; one network

Hello, I have two broadband services coming into my building; will call them north and south, Each service has a linksys super G router attached. I want to be able to allow either router to act as a DHCP server.

Currently both services are running and connectivity to the Internet is good-to-go. Router south has a switch which services my 2003 domain controller and other clients. Router north has a switch attached serving more clients.

I need help figuring out how to connect the two networks together so that clients served by the north router can touch resources served by the south router,

Any help would be great!

Welcome to the forum :)

If all you want to do is allow access to the 2003 server resources, you can multi-home that machine.  Put another nic in it then connect it to the other switch.  I checked MS website and Network bridge does not come with 2003 server. 

• 2 weeks later...

I know this thread has a little age on it, but I thought some of you might want to know of another solution for combining two ISPs to one network.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3706&item=5766863252&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V#ebayphotohosting

There are a couple of different companies making these things, the link above is the least expensive that I have been able to find.