Some customers recieving refunds from outages

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It seems like if you call Comcast and tell them you had a service outage, they may give you a refund.

<a href="http://www.betanews.com/article/Comcasts_Offer_for_Outage_143_a_Day/1113578972"> news story here</a>

worked for me...true usually its only a day or two worth of service but its worth it when their network goes down the pooper. i pay $150 a month for cable/internet. I expect to receive what I pay for.

most of the time if you provide them with a tracert or a ping to Comcast.net they will refund your money.. but you have to do things their way.. That is what has worked for me..

especially for intermittent issues.  comcast and TWC are pretty good for fixing you up if your connection has been crap for a month or better, they'll send techs to replace the lines, let you try other modems, and credit you for lost/crappy time.  if you threaten to switch ISPs they will try to offer you some pretty sweet deals, and fight to keep you aboard.  but don't threaten too hard or they'll let you sink your own ship.  all in all, good customer service, i'd say.