Comcast lies too much.

Does anyone have these problems with Comcast? When I first got Comcast internet, they gave me a free self install kit and told me I wouldnt have to pay for installation, but I still got charged $50 extra, and for my cable tv they always lie about the bill, its always too high, and when I call up to tell them that they screwed up, they tell me they will fix it.

i had problems 3 times. and i told them i am not going to pay for something you didnt fix or something i didnt gave you permission to check. (all charges were for high speed internet) i nver payed for it and they took out the charges :D

Besides ever growing "Basic cable" I've never had any pricing problems with Comcast.

When you looked at your bill, did it say what the $50 charge was for?

I've heard some people get charged a $3.00 modem rental fee even though they own the modem. They just called Comcast and got the charges taken off.

Also did you wait until the next bill came? Because sometimes it can take one or even 2 billing cycles for charges to be reversed.

Besides ever growing "Basic cable" I've never had any pricing problems with Comcast.

When you looked at your bill, did it say what the $50 charge was for?

I've heard some people get charged a $3.00 modem rental fee even though they own the modem. They just called Comcast and got the charges taken off.

Also did you wait until the next bill came? Because sometimes it can take one or even 2 billing cycles for charges to be reversed.

When I looked at the bill it said I had to pay for installation (but I installed everything with the free self-install kit). They have told me many times that they are going to change my bill, but they never do.

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds to me like most of you have had some serious issues with Comcast.. I have NEVER had a problem that I didnt find out about by calling in.. An outage.. Its going to happen.  Cant control the weather and other things that cause problems for cable phone and eletric.  Other then one outage I have never had a problem...