bwmeter and dumeter

billybob12345

i have just finished my 30 day free trail of dumeter and i like it,but can't buy it so i was thinking of trying out the bwmeter which is basically close to being the same as dumeter right???????  well anyways if you know anything about them please inform me soon.

:?:    :idea:

-billybob

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it's not in my inbox becuase when i got it pmed to me the text was so small i ha dto copy and paste it into word pad and i saved it in that but now i have lost it since the last time i reformatted my pc....this time i want to make sure that i have it i think i have it but i want to make sure because i have so much stuff written down i can't remember since i didn't label it like i usually do

i clean out my inbox every once in a while and i got rid of it by accident...but tht's ok i got it again now.

That would explain it...

I never delete anything... too often I need something AFTER I delete it... I just put unneeded things in storage folders about once a month.