CA3LE Thanks For The News

coknuck

• 2 months later...

wew i never notice we have a news archive. how long it has been there??

btw organ_shifter...is the "female" android real??? she really looks like human

btw2x just notice that you change the xp's sig to vista and ie7 avatar. much better on my screen than the xp's sig  :evil6: :evil6:

Have you read the News Archive lately?

Lots of good stuff in there!  :D

yeah, thank you for posting some news!  I haven't had a chance to post for a while.  Awesome :)

- This is CA3LE by the way, I'm posting from a friends computer and just noticed it's logged in under his username... hehe

wew i never notice we have a news archive. how long it has been there??

btw organ_shifter...is the "female" android real??? she really looks like human

btw2x just notice that you change the xp's sig to vista and ie7 avatar. much better on my screen than the xp's sig :evil6: :evil6:

Yep, the news archive section is great. :) Nah, the female android isn't real, but the technology is amazing!

yeah, thank you for posting some news! I haven't had a chance to post for a while. Awesome :)

- This is CA3LE by the way, I'm posting from a friends computer and just noticed it's logged in under his username... hehe

Very welcome. I love posting news. :)

i really enjoyed that news on the female android.

And WOW! when i looked at the picture i thought she was real.

I wasn't sure at first myself. :)

Just imagine walking into an office for an appointment or something, and after signing in, you have a seat. The android has been placed in one of the lobby chairs across from you, but, in your eyes, it's just another person waiting to be seen. I can guarantee that if you heard a voice in real time (spoken from another room, but emitted from the droid), "Hi there. Do I know you from somewhere?", you would look up and respond without realizing that you're talking to an android. Like the article said, the hoax would only last for about 5-10 seconds, but in a controlled situation, possibly up to 10 minutes. :)