VOIP Users! What Modem and/or Router are you using?

cutest

I thought maybe RR....the SB5100 is a great modem, but Motorola also has a VOIP modem, provided by RR...it also may be more economical to get the RR VOIP package (if its offered in your area?)

RR gave me a RCA router which wasn't working with VOIP router, so usadatanet credited me for SB5100 and telco is free of charge and i am paying $24.95 per month but with RR i would have to pay $39.99. and usadatanet have all features like caller id, forward, voicemail, call hunting etc etc. but with RR i don't even get Voice mail, i have to pay extra fee for that.

USADatanet is way much more economical for me :)

:newbie:

RR premium (8/512) usually includes wireless, + digital phone + video = $64.95....lol i sound like i'm pushing a product but i'm not, just info to wet your whistle.  How does that compare to what you've got, cutest, if you don't mind my asking?

I never heard of the package you are talking because that seem cheap. We have All-in-One package from RR i.e. BroadBand Cable + TV Cable + Digital Phone and price for this package is $129.99/month +tax

Right now i have TV Cable and Broadband cable for $90 and Digital phone from USAdatanet for $24.95 which totals to $114.95 (i have all the feature for free, which i will have to pay if i switch to RR's Digital phone)

RR Premium alone = $84.95

with video OR phone = $69.95

with video and phone = $64.95

it's an upsell tactic they are using this spring.

just making sure by vedio you mean TV CAble and by phone you mean digital phone(voip) right ???

if not that correct me please

just making sure by vedio you mean TV CAble and by phone you mean digital phone(voip) right ???

if not that correct me please

Digital phone - yep, but video = "vibe" video email

the pacakge is called the "triple play"...but double check if it is offered in your area, its not in some