Dumped

I wrote a nice post, but when I tried to check its spelling, I wasn't allowed access and all I'd written was lost.  So, you'll never know what I had to say.  Bye!

i understand your feelings man, when my pc freaks out, i just throw it out of my window and buy a new one  ;)

we will miss your nice post, but its your call....

VanBuren :)

I wrote a nice post, but when I tried to check its spelling, I wasn't allowed access and all I'd written was lost. So, you'll never know what I had to say. Bye!

Welcome to the forums jelwell. Enjoy your stay.

I've had so many mishaps when posting on forums. Sometimes I click preview, and the page does what it wants (gets stuck). I press the back button, but all info is gone. Pressing the forward button results in a session timeout message (sometimes

Hey all : heres a hint to help that right click/select all/copy before you spell check or post.That way if something happens you can just paste what you already typed back in.Its not to important if you had a small post but can save a lot of time if it was a large one.

I do it all the time, occasionally i get a "You have already posted this" message, when I actually didnt...

heh... 1400th post...

"(20.186 per day)" :lol:.....

anywho i once wrote a message so long that when i tried to post it it said it exceeded the max characters thing.. I figured no problem.. ill split it into 2 posts. I cut half the post off, and went to post. Hit "Post" and mozilla closed........  i was  pretty angry lol. All i could do is reply with " ... " That was the whole post :shrug:

Hehe this 1 forum i go to you get your cursor in the box and it dissapears and you have to do it again to be able to type. So many times i have typed out a bunch of text and looked up to see nothing there :lol: Maybe i should learn how to type while looking at the screen :-P

Hehe this 1 forum i go to you get your cursor in the box and it dissapears and you have to do it again to be able to type. So many times i have typed out a bunch of text and looked up to see nothing there :lol: Maybe i should learn how to type while looking at the screen :-P

:haha:  hell, i still "find and peck "  lol.  I can type just as fast with my 2 index fingers as anyone with all their fingers :cool: