Questions about folding@home Program

cutest

I wanted some more info abt this program. if anybody here can answer Please.

I wanna share my free system resource with this program but i don't wanna share all, is there a option on that Software  we will download to limit how much resource we wanna share?

and also wanna know that if i am doing nothing on my computer and the software is using alot of my resource and then i started to play "doom 3" will it release the resouce or my game will be slow due to lack of resource.???

Right click on the icon in the taskbar, and select configure. Go to the Advanced tab and move the CPU Usage Percent accordingly. In the screenshot, you can see where I have mine set. That takes up about 16% cpu usage. I don't think that you can set it up to release the cpu automatically when you start another program. You will have to configure it to a lower percent usage.

Thanks, i haven't downloaded the software yet. i think i will now ... but releasing will be great if it had. as then i can easily share more knowing that i will have my space when i need it. (i know i can probally shut down the software manually but that one extra step)  ;)