Games Section?

i kinda disagree with that idea....I see you are both fairly new to these forums - I think this forum has survived this long because people find useful information on it, guides, help when having trouble with broadband....just my thoughts about it

*edit: by adding such sections to this forum, it kinda slowly moves its purpose away :) and it becomes an all around forum, which isnt really a good thing...

i actually disagree is "disturbed", i know i am new at this forum, but Game and stuff have been going on for long time. I don't say that we should move the whole attention to Games and Jokes but even the geekiest person needs something to get fresh (refresh).

Right now whats happening is the Games and Technical forums both are mixed together. They ARE there but they sometime even hide the Technical forums. But if it will have a Different category, It won't overlape the technical (more important) forums in General Discussion.

Well, this is just

• 3 weeks later...
Guest helloimtim

I agree. While yes this forum is more about connection and speeds it may get more people involved with the forum in general. Just a thought.

netmasta

i think it should have a section for pc games

and consoles

and inside the consoles all the major ones xbox and ps2 etc...

and inside the pcs we could talk about

COUNTER STRIKE !!!! who plays it ?