how well did you do

tstillery

tstillery: There were several tests at this site I thought this was probably the one you took.If not let me know.

The Classic IQ Test

What's Your IQ?

Congratulations, Mike!

Your IQ score is 135

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns

Cutest, your Super IQ score is 110

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Conceptual Synthesizer. This means you easily grasp underlying concepts when learning something new. You're also able to see complex relationships between ideas that are not always apparent to other people. You're very focused in your approach to life and are not easily distracted.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Conceptual Synthesizer? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Conceptual Synthesizer. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

I found out which test  tstillery  took I clicked the link again after I registered at the test site.It took me to the classic IQ test.

The super IQ test was some harder.It is interesting that on  test that me & cutest took it said this on both even when the scores were different."Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities."

One year ago I got a IQ 115 on this test.  Two months ago...

"Congratulations, Blake!

Your IQ score is 127

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many

questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at

spotting patterns - both in pictures and in numbers."

Congratulations, Aleksandar!

Your IQ score is 148

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns

cutest : once you have registered for the site the link at the top should take you to the classic test.Make sure you signed out after the first test or it won't take you to the classic test .At least thats what worked for me.

disturbed : I'm pretty sure Blako was asking your age & education since you scored so high on the test.

My age is 52 my education is high school with Auto mechanics tech school  & Commercial truck driving school.

Congratulations, Cutest!

Your IQ score is 131