how well did you do

tstillery

Php, your Super IQ score is 125

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Conceptual Synthesizer. This means you easily grasp underlying concepts when learning something new. You're also able to see complex relationships between ideas that are not always apparent to other people. You're very focused in your approach to life and are not easily distracted.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Conceptual Synthesizer? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Conceptual Synthesizer. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

And this was taken on approximately 19 hours of awake time after about 4 hours of sleep :D

and i'm watching tv at the same time ;)

php & cutest :I thought it was interesting that php scored 125 & cutest scored 110 on the Super IQ  test & both were in the

Conceptual Synthesizer category.I was in between them with 120 & was put in the Imaginative Mastermind category.I know the category really doesn't mean much I just wondered how they determined it.It would seem the scores closest together would be in the same category.On the classic test all the higher scores even disturbed's 148 were visual mathematician.

Congratulations, B!

Your IQ score is 142

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others

Aleksandar, your Super IQ score is 133

The way you think about things makes you an Intuitive Interpreter. This means you are a highly conceptual thinker. Rather than focusing on facts and figures, you look at the big picture. You are less inclined to need to walk through something step by step to understand the logic behind it. This also lets you make connections between something you learned three weeks ago and something you are learning today. While other people need those types of connections pointed out for them, you just naturally make them.