Can't wait for the 10000 member of this fantastic website

just-

Once again thank you cabl3 for this cool website and forumz

and all the people in them

What shall we do for the 10000 customer ?

only 1300 lefts guys, are we going to give him a prize? what do u suggest?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.s1 still some way to go

dslreports its really the daddy of forums and information regarding broadband in my opinion

but sure this is going to challenge dslreports soon

loads of things to do, poor cable got to work so hard :(

I like testmy.net better. Mainly because of the speed tests. This site also seems to have more uptime than BBR. That site is down right now.

Yea, lately bbr has been down quite a bit because of apache mining.. Dont know all the details of what went down, but that servers been getting alot of attacks, from script kiddies and otherwise.

server1.testmy.net has been up for 15 days now

server2.testmy.net (testmy.net main) has been up for 29 days

Only reason those numbers aren't higher is because of my own reboots.  I haven't been hacked for months, lol.

Poor DSLR, I feel for them.  I know what it's like getting messed with... it's lame.

Here are some screenshots of 'top' in SSH  (1 user is myself logged in... doesn't count you guys on the site ;-))

idle time in my understanding means not working

looks like a lot of the processing power is being waster maybe they should be on folding ehehhe

just joking, i dont think its a good idea to put them in folding.

Cabl3 great job, website is fantastic and thanks for sharing that kind of information with us

keep it up

Well let's see, 972 members to go, divided by 55.16 (Avarage registrations per day), Would give 6/5/05 as the day we get 1000 members. But, as Ca3le said the number of registrations has been lagging a bit so I'll take a wild and random guess of 6/7/05 10:38AM EDT.

I put the exact time just for fun.n  :mrgreen:

Well let's see, 972 members to go, divided by 55.16 (Avarage registrations per day), Would give 6/5/05 as the day we get 1000 members. But, as Ca3le said the number of registrations has been lagging a bit so I'll take a wild and random guess of 6/7/05 10:38AM EDT.

I put the exact time just for fun.n :mrgreen:

yeh originally i've been saying 10,000 by june17 (which for me is a significant date) but that was just a guessimate way back when we were at like 5000 or something. but i just told ca3le the other day a closer estimate would be (based on avg regitrations) between the 5th and the 7th...so...my point is...it's funny that you gave those dates...but even if it happens on the 7th or the 5th my first guess is still right :D..."by days end june 17, 2005" hehehe

I put the exact time just for fun.n :mrgreen:

Only 625 to go. If  44 people join per day in the next 14 days, my guess could be right.