Can't wait for the 10000 member of this fantastic website

just-

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let's see, 972 members to go, divided by 55.16 (Avarage registrations per day), Would give 6/5/05 as the day we get 1000 members. But, as Ca3le said the number of registrations has been lagging a bit so I'll take a wild and random guess of 6/7/05 10:38AM EDT.

I put the exact time just for fun.n :mrgreen:

I did my math, buy the stats page.

I did my math, buy the stats page.

omg...u lied???...netmasta...tisk tisk...u said..."so I'll take a wild and random guess of 6/7/05 10:38AM EDT. "...hahahaha...so which is it, u did the math or took a wild guess...ORRRRR...it was a CALCULATED guess :D

omg...u lied???...netmasta...tisk tisk...u said..."so I'll take a wild and random guess of 6/7/05 10:38AM EDT. "...hahahaha...so which is it, u did the math or took a wild guess...ORRRRR...it was a CALCULATED guess :D

Did you read the first part of the sentence though?

But, as Ca3le said the number of registrations has been lagging a bit so I'll take a wild and random guess of 6/7/05 10:38AM EDT.

Purely reading the stats, my guess would have been today. But the number of people registering has gone down in the last few weeks, that's why I guessed 6/7/05.

Are you more or less confused now?  :haha:

I got it from the actual number:

https://testmy.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=9993 <--

the actual number is the number in the top right hand corner of the forum...the number of a persons profile includes people that have been removed ...and that number can vary...registered members is the number up top...your personal number is what shows when u hover over someones name...but for the count watch we're looking at that number up top...

52209 Posts in 5165 Topics by 9994 Members

Latest Member: 10K2K5

shows 6 to go...are ya more or less confused??...

edit:oops hahaha

I'm not confused. I was just wondering which number we were "officially" counting.

well...MYRIAGON is the 10,000 member to actually register...but if you discount the banned and removed and only count the current members nemusys is the 10,000 member...either way we've hit 10,000 :D