just-

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARRIBA! ARRIBA!

... testmy.net ...

10,000 members strong!

Thank you all for your support and help spreading the word.  The site has grown 10X in the past 6 months alone thanks to our users... and is expected to double (or more) in the following 6 months... you guys rock ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Boss,

I have watched this site grow like a child and have met a lot of neat ppls you included and I just want to say THANKS :D :D :D keep on growing and we will see  a listing on the big board Let's go public :D :D :D :D

Congrats Boss,

I have watched this site grow like a child and have met a lot of neat ppls you included and I just want to say THANKS :D :D :D keep on growing and we will see a listing on the big board Let's go public :D :D :D :D

Thanks fred, you are truly an original member (number 55)... you don't post often, but you do come here often and I'm sure you've told people.  As always I thank you all for your support, there is much more this site will offer in the following years.  I hope many of you will at least check back on the progress.  The sites participation is already more than I could handle on my own, thank god for the mods and admins.  This project has grown much bigger than I could have ever imagined.

BTW fred.. love your sig "follow instructions, it makes your life so much easier"  ~~ that's friggen awesome.

K...well...i was hoping for 15,000 members on my bday, maybe it'll happen...(likely not) sooooo...and wouldn't it be cool on 9/11 (cool for something good to happen on that day)...but it will actually happen on sept 7th...maybe 20,000 by ca3le's bday

that's...sept 7, 2005...that's my prediction

and we have php sept 15

and cow said sept 13

php also said sept 5 (on page 5)

I wonder if it's just because it's summer now, but memberships are down a bit this month. It's already the 20th and not even 1000 new members this month. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Monthly Summary  New Topics  New Posts  New Members  Most Online

June 2005                394            4328        981              756

May 2005               601            8026     1722             849

April 2005               692             6630       2225             723

• 2 months later...

http://www.testmy.net/forum/index.php?topic=6110.0

going public??...going public about what??

edit...oh yeh...and i'm lookin for my job...who do i need to call???...

oh yeh...wait i know where my job is...i have to go there day after tomorrow...uh...it was my keys i was lookin for...

but if i was lookin for my job...who would i call :D ??