Re: .s1 nazi closing all forums ?

cak46

.s1  the only bashing I have seen is toward your abuse of the mod power you have been given.Any thing you see that looks like flames from me is about that.You won't see me using profanity in any defense I use.I don't need to my vocabulary is adequate without it .I have said it before but it ceases to be a forum if it is restricted to 1 mods opinion.

I will cool it when I see the problem stop or when CA3LE says stoplike he did before.But I'm not the reverend & will stand my ground.The locking topics & removing is going to get a lot more negative response than the first problem ever did.

BTW the reverend was a he & still is as far as I know

cholla , look ill only say it once more, as simply as i can.

* Posts containing :

- Advertisements

- Incorporate pictures or links

- Illegal material of any kind

- Degrading, flaming, or "Trolling"  posts/threads

- Bashing of this site or its members

- Offensive material of any nature

* will be moved / closed / removed.

Thats the bottom line. If you dont agree with me or my actions, PM or email ca3le, because to be honest i couldnt care less. I know my job description , as do the other mod.. Period.

[edit]

This

Thread

Sucks

Tim, dont make me have to smack you  :haha:

I'm not big on getting brown on my nose, but I think .s1 is only doing his job as a mod....this is a technical site offerring help to people with technical problems....if there have been threads that are non-technical that have been allowed it is as a privelege that we should be thankful for, and not childishly upset when they are closed because they have been taken too far....keep it in perspective y'all!

Yep you got it.. it's me CRE8OR just wanted to let you know that there is a lot real cowards out there that back down to .s1 nazi tactics, except CHOLLA.

.s1 and I'm sure many others out there know that he did not shut those threads down for the reasons he's giving, he just couldn't handle the truth.

He can put whatever spin he wants on it.

When he saw a few others out there realizing what a powerless person he was that's when he started shutting it down, this is where he saps his importance from, right here @ testmy.

if he was to really live up to his job description he would have to ban himself.

I know there is a lot of good people out there, but if you really need tesmy.net that bad, just don't ever speak your mind to your god .s1 or he will ban you like i said he would me.

even after i said i was going to let it go he didn't ban me until he saw a few other people starting to see what he was all about and said something to him, and at that point he knew he had to start closing threads so he would have the last word.

So since this is my last post .....Good luck to all, you in particular .s1 for you truely need it...........P.S. please delete this profile since that option has been removed to keep the membership level up...........CYA!

, just don't ever speak your mind to your god .s1 or he will ban you like i said he would me.

even after i said i was going to let it go he didn't ban me until he saw a few other people starting to see what he was all about and said something to him, and at that point he knew he had to start closing threads so he would have the last word.

God .s1?  Just .s1 will do fine ;) 

So since this is my last post .....Good luck to all, you in particular .s1 for you truely need it...........P.S. please delete this profile since that option has been removed to keep the membership level up...........CYA!

Thought your last post was... what.. 8 posts ago>?

Yep you got it.. it's me CRE8OR just wanted to let you know that there is a lot real cowards out there that back down to .s1 nazi tactics, except CHOLLA.

.s1 and I'm sure many others out there know that he did not shut those threads down for the reasons he's giving, he just couldn't handle the truth.

When he saw a few others out there realizing what a powerless person he was that's when he started shutting it down, this is where he saps his importance from, right here @ testmy.

if he was to really live up to his job description he would have to ban himself.

I know there is a lot of good people out there, but if you really need tesmy.net that bad, just don't ever speak your mind to your god .s1 or he will ban you like i said he would me.

I'm not backing down either. I just don't want to start any pointless arguments, "just because".

Come On Now People... Grow up. Leave it behind. are you guys like in Pre K that the Teacher has to interfere to get you to stop. Just leave it what ever happened. if you have anything else to say to anyone, just suck it up. There should be no need for cable to come in this as he has more important things to do. you guys are adult and mature. Now act like one!

Update to previous:

After reading this msg, if you understand me and agree with me, then don't start posting replys to it but just leave this thread and any other thread(with same topic) and go on with your lives. and if this is your life, even then try not to post in any of these threads. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

`