Anyone Need Gmail Invitation

cutest

Hook me up with one.. damn it, I guess I should try it.

You have to be invited or some shit?  I've heard about this like 1000 times in here and seriously never really listened, lol.  Hell, Google is the one who cuts me a check every month and I haven't even tried out GMail..........  PM me or whatever.

Sent you an invite from my account [snip for privacy] w00t

Thanks for the invite, but... (and this goes for everyone)

watch out where you post your email address.  Their are many, MANY bots that visit testmy.net, most are good bots comming here to spider our pages for the search engines, but some are bad bots coming to read our pages hoping to find email addresses to spam, so for your own sake... don't post your addy where anyone except the intended person can see it.  -- I of course edited your post and took that out for ya ;-)

Thanks for the invite, but... (and this goes for everyone)

watch out where you post your email address. Their are many, MANY bots that visit testmy.net, most are good bots comming here to spider our pages for the search engines, but some are bad bots coming to read our pages hoping to find email addresses to spam, so for your own sake... don't post your addy where anyone except the intended person can see it. -- I of course edited your post and took that out for ya ;-)

hmm is that right...

*cough*

[email protected]

/*cough*

Guest philp

True. It's kind of like using a completely safe browser. There's no such thing.

But typing an e-mail addy with that format can slow the spiders down. The best way is simply not to post your address on the WWW for God and everyone to see.  ;)