Where have all the cowboys gooooonnneee...

Shug7272

Ok I am starting to get more time off to spend here and have yet to see my boys... Stank Ho, Micro, Aggr, CA3LE, Van and all the others... My only boy I have seen so far is PHP.... What the heck..... where my people at?

i think they're all here right now...say hi!!!...and of coure I'M here...i'm not a cowboy but i DO love cowboys :D

tdawnaz, .s1, twiceshy, KI||Z, spitzzz78, air_jordan_forever, edsofaru, TimPawlak, Aggr3, netmasta, CA3LE, ziggy317, Stank_Ho, GunGrave, wingzero2309, figofago, purplepride1608, whiteolorin

guess it's just 3 of  'em...micro hasn't been on for a couple of week and van was here earlier...but to get back to ur question...where ARE all the cowboys...lemme know when ya find out

Whoa now. That just don't sound even steven to me. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

hey paladin...two questions...#1. is that you in your avatar?...#2. what is it that's above the cab of some semi's (is it like a little camper or something like that)??

hey paladin...two questions...#1. is that you in your avatar?...#2. what is it that's above the cab of some semi's (is it like a little camper or something like that)??

No that isn't me but, I kinda look like that except I am not that

wrinkled and I wear a short full beard.  I posted a picture of me

in the what do you look like thread.  Some of those things on top                                                                                            of the cabs are wind deflectors to aid the aerodynamics on the trailer.

Those trailers are just like big sails and catch a lot of wind and drag                                                                                        your speed down and makes you use a lot more fuel.  Diesel trucks only get from

6 to 10 mpg according to whether they are loaded heavy or light.  Of course                                                                        you don't have much wind drag if youare pulling a flatbed trailer.

On sleeper cabs some of that behind the wind deflector may be either storage                                                                          or a bunk.  You can see all kinds of combinations.  BTW I have been known

to drink beer or iced tea from a mason jar like in the avatar.  Sorry that I got

long winded but there wasn't a really simple answer to a person not

experienced with trucks.

I'm a long haired country boy from Texas .I've been on a horse even rode one bareback with no reins I just use the mane & ears(if necessary) to guide the horse.I prefer a saddle & reins though.I've worn out more than one pair of western boots but I prefer sneakers.So does that qualify as a cowboy?

paladin : I think your supposed to drink moonshine from a mason jar.

I'm a long haired country boy from Texas .I've been on a horse even rode one bareback with no reins I just use the mane & ears(if necessary) to guide the horse.I prefer a saddle & reins though.I've worn out more than one pair of western boots but I prefer sneakers.So does that qualify as a cowboy?

paladin : I think your supposed to drink moonshine from a mason jar.

cholla:  I tried moonshine once and that was too much for me.  My hair started curling and I couldn't breathe for a while.  I sometimes think I may have brain damage from it.  I have worn out a few pairs of boots and several CB hats.  I own 1 pair of shoes.(house shoes)  Boots are the warmest in winter and coolest in summer as long as they are good quality leather.  That cheap and manmade leather is no bueno.  I haven't ridden a horse in 20yrs.  I think these bull riders have several screws loose up stairs.  Rattle, rattle.  :haha: :haha:

paladin : I only ever had one sip of moonshine when I was 13 a Friend of mines dad brought it back from Tennessee.

At that age any alcohol burned.I have had some Everclear I think it was 180 proof it kind of tastes like lighter fluid smells.

I prefer Jack Daniels myself.

I have had some Everclear I think it was 180 proof it kind of tastes like lighter fluid smells.

I once picked up some 180 proof Lamb's white rum at the duty free between New York and Ontario....it was wild stuff.  Definitely not a casual/social beverage. :tard: